Our Founding Documents
Internal Foundation Documents
These documents exist to define various policies of The Foundation, or to provide information to the public about The Foundation.
- Articles of Incorporation
- Conflict of Interest Policy
- Code of Ethics Policy
- Whistleblower Protection Policy
- IRS Tax Exempt Status Confirmation
- Resolutions of the Board of Directors
Many thanks to the Drupal Association for providing guidance in obtaining insurance. Errors and Omissions insurance covers the OpenAFS developer community.
External Foundation Documents
These documents are official forms filed with United States government agencies, or official agreements The Foundation has entered with other organizations.
- IRS Non-Profit Status Assignment
- Pennsylvania Department of State, Bureau of Corporations and Charitable Organizations: Assignment of Entity Number
- Application for Employer Identification Number (Form SS-4)
- Department of the Treasury, Internal Revenue Service: Assignment of Employer Identification Number
- FEIN Taxpayer Identification Number Assignment
- Annual tax returns and other Financial Documents
- For historical purposes and reference: The IBM Public License for OpenAFS
- License Agreement between International Business Machines, Inc. (IBM) and The OpenAFS Foundation, Inc., for the use of the "AFS" and "OpenAFS" trademarks